Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas is Almost Here!

I cannot believe Christmas is less than a week away! We have already had lots of fun Christmas activities. The weekend after Christmas we got our Christmas tree and put up all our decorations. The first Saturday of December we went to Grammy's house and Aunt Melanie, Ryleigh, Andrew, Grammy, and I made cookies. We actually got quite a few cookies made. Andrew and Ryleigh mostly played, but they helped a little. They definitely helped eat them :). That evening Grammy, Ryleigh, Andrew, Ella, and I watched the Christmas parade in Union. It was VERY cold. This past weekend we had Christmas with my grandparents, so we have already even opened some presents. We have also had our Christmas pictures taken and went to our Christmas party for Stroller Strides. We had Christmas pajama day and dress up day at Stroller Strides. Today we went to see Santa. Andrew was okay holding my hand and standing in front of Santa, but he did not want to sit on Santa's lap. Once I picked him up to put him on Santa's lap, he wouldn't let go of my neck. We did get a cute picture of Ella on Santa's lap, though. So, I would say we've been very Christmasy this year. The problem is the real Christmas celebration is this week and I don't have my shopping done and no presents wrapped. I'll do my best to get some pictures posted of our tree and our Christmas pictures. We'll see how busy this week is.

No comments: