Ella is growing so fast. She will be 8 months old tomorrow! I just cannot believe that I will be planning her first birthday soon. Ella has lots of new things going on. Many of which she has been doing for quite some time; it has just been a while since I posted about something other than Christmas. So here it goes...
Ella has become quite the dancer. She really gets into it. She bounces up and down and gets her legs really moving. She can get pretty low sometimes and move pretty fast. She also starts to get her head going. She shakes it back and forth almost like she is head banging. And she absolutely loves the attention she gets when she does it; she just smiles and giggles. I have the cutest video of her dancing, but I wasn't able to download it to my blog. I'll keep trying.
Ella started playing peek a boo around Thanksgiving, and it still does not get old to her. She loves it! She puts her hands or any object she is holding over (or by) her eyes, waits for us to say "Where's Ella?", and pulls her hands down with a huge smile. She has also started doing So Big. She sometimes only raises one arm, but lately she's been raising both arms more often. If you ask her, "How big is Ella", she'll raise her little arms up. She also waves bye bye. She learned to shake her head back and forth. It looks like she is shaking her head no. There have been a few times where she has used it in context, but I really don't think she is meaning to say no. And today she started clapping her hands.
Ella is a very busy little girl. She gets faster at crawling every day. She pulls herself up on everything. She can walk if you hold her hands or if she has something to push in front of her. She has gotten really good at pushing the stroller she got for Christmas. I thought she wasn't going to be as busy as Andrew, but she is just like him. Sometimes I wonder if she is busier than Andrew, but I think it was just easier for me to keep up with Andrew because he was the only one. I don't know what I am going to do when they both walk. And I am pretty sure it won't be long before that day comes. She spends her whole day trying to keep up with Andrew, so I know she is very eager to learn how walk with him.
Ella's personality comes out more each day. She definitely loves attention and is a very happy, loving, and sweet little baby. One way that she is not like Andrew, though, is verbally. Ella is a chatterbox. She can say several sounds...ma, ba, da, ga, la, whatever comes out. And she can get pretty loud. She likes to make noise. There are so many new things that she is doing. I think I covered the basics, but I'm sure there will be something new tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment