The saying "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" is so true. I know I have written posts before where I said I wish I would remember to write down all the funny and cute things Andrew and Ella did or said, but it happens so often that I just can't remember to write down everything. I wish I could turn my eyes into a camera or recorder at any time to catch all the funny moments. They really crack me up and are so darn cute! Here are a few of the funny ones from the last few weeks:
Ella was helping me unload the dishwasher. Andrew was sitting at the table watching her and he kept saying, "Ella, you are a fweetie (sweetie). You like to help Mommy. You are such a fweetie." It was so cute! Andrew has trouble with his "s" sound and we have been trying to work with him on it, but I just couldn't correct him this time. It was too cute. He was using this cute, encouraging voice and just kept saying, "Ella you are such a fweetie".
We went to a local resale shop where they have a play area for the kids while moms shop. When it was time to leave, Ella didn't want to leave because she didn't want to leave the babies she was playing with. The "Okay, Ella we are leaving. See you later." trick usually works with Ella. So I told Andrew we were going to leave, we said bye to Ella, and started walking away. We got a few feet and Andrew looked at me with a sad face and said, "But I will miss Ella". It was so sweet I almost cried. I guess he thought we were really leaving her.
Andrew and I were playing Candy Land. When Andrew asked Matt if he wanted to play and Matt said no, Andrew said, "Then we have to move Daddy's guy over here to the Nutty House." And he moved him over to Gramma Nut's house on the board.
This one is old, but I don't think I've ever posted about it....Andrew stayed the night with Rob and Katie when Ella had surgery. When he got home the next day, I asked him about it. He said, "Katie not nice to Robbie because I not eat good." I asked Katie about it later and she said that Rob had started giving Andrew M&Ms before he ate his breakfast, so Katie said something to Rob about it. We all got a kick out of Andrew and how that was one of the main things he talked about for his stay at their house.
And the last one is from Ella. One morning Ella was supposed to be getting dressed, so she was running around naked. Andrew was still dressed, but for some reason, Ella decided to point to Andrew and say "wee wee". Matt said, "Yes, that is Andrew's wee wee. Where is Ella's?" Ella looked down, looked at Matt and said, "It all gone. Andrew have it." It was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment