Friday, August 13, 2010

First Day of Pre-K

Andrew had his first day of school on Wednesday. He is in the Pre-K class at Crosspoint Christian School this year. His first two days went really well. He was very excited to go on Wednesday. He said he had a great time and liked his new teacher, Mrs. Prehm. It's hard to get a lot of details out of him. He was excited about his Cougar binder and wanted and to show everyone. Mrs. Prehm said he did great. He got a very big smile when I walked in to pick him up, so I think he did miss me. :)

This morning when I was waking him up to get ready for school, he said, "I don't want to go to school. I just want to sleep." He said school was too long. But once he was up and awake, he was ready to go to school. He said he played, went outside, had a snack, and read a book about an elephant going to school. Next week will be his first full week, so I'm hoping to get all of us on a better schedule. I'll keep the blog updated with all the fun things Andrew is doing at school.

Here he is on his first day. The first one is at home, the second one is in front of the doors at school. He has to wear a collared shirt tucked in with a belt and pants. He asked me why he had to do that on his first day, but so far it has been much easier getting him to wear it than expected. He does look so cute....and so old.

No comments: