Sunday, April 15, 2012
Chocolate in my Nose
This morning Ella told me she had chocolate in her nose. I didn't really pay much attention and went on with what I was doing. A while later, she came in the bathroom and asked for a washcloth. She said she needed it to clean her nose because she had chocolate in it. This time I asked her why she would have chocolate in her nose. To which she replied, "I don't know." So I asked her to show me the chocolate. She stuck her finger up her nose and out came some brownish boogers and snot. I explained it wasn't chocolate. We got a tissue and blew it all out. I have no idea why she would think it was chocolate (it was sort of the same color but definitely not the same texture), but at least she wasn't eating it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment