Monday, February 2, 2009

The Next Van Gogh

Today Andrew wanted to draw on his dry erase board. I asked him what he wanted to draw and he said, "Daddy". He drew a big circle and then I drew a circle and showed him what to put on it to make it look like Daddy. Now I really have no idea how good this picture really is because I don't have pictures from kids Andrew's age to compare, but for a 2 1/2 year old, I thought he did a great job. Here are some pictures of what he drew (you can click on them to make them bigger):


I helped him draw the right eye (as you are looking at it), the mouth, and the ears. But he drew the head, left eye, nose, and hair. Maybe I just think my kid is super talented, but it looks really good to me :). I just wish it was on paper so I could keep it forever. The pictures don't do it justice. Daddy thought it looked just like him :).

No comments: