Just a few new things Ella does that I forgot on the last post:
- brushes her hair
- sings "la,la,la,la"
- signs more really well now
- makes motor sounds for cars & trucks (Andrew taught her that!)
- stands up by herself from a sitting position without help
- loves fitting things inside other things...puts toys back in her boxes, can put the circle into the shape sorter, stacks cups
Today at Great Grandma and Grandpa Kliethermes' house, Ella LOVED the cows. She kept pointing and watching them. Everytime I said "cow" she repeated "oww"...I really think she was saying cow. And she tried to moo...it was SO cute!!
We also bought Ella some new tennis shoes and she can take 10-15 steps with her shoes on. I went to 4 different stores before finally buying her Stride Rite. Even Stride Rite only had one pair of tennis shoes that went small enough to fit her feet. Everything else they had in her size was for prewalkers and were soft soled. Her feet are so short and round. It is very nice to finally have a pair of shoes that fit her properly and she can walk in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment