Andrew is definitely in the "Why?" stage! He started asking "Why?" probably 2 months go. It started out as just one "Why?". For the past month it has turned into lots of "Whys?". I tell Andrew something and he asks "Why?", so I give him an answer, he asks "Why?", I give him another answer, he asks "Why?", and I think you get the point. I finally run out of explanations and do the true "mom" thing and say "Because I said so!" or "Because that's just the way it is!". The "whys?" definitely take a lot of patience. Sometimes it's "How come?", "Why come?", "Why not?".
In addition to always asking "Why?", Andrew has become quite a little chatterbox! He is of course still quiet around other people, but at home, he talks so much! The other day I was trying to make a phone call and I had to redial about 5 times because Andrew just kept talking! He comes up with some hilarious things to say...I love listening to him talk. He is the cutest. His new favorite phrase is "I don know." Now that Ella is starting to repeat sounds, Andrew is always asking her to say stuff, too. Soon I'm going ot have 2 little chatterboxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it because Andrew answers the phone sometimes and he will just chatter away. Grammy
Post a Comment