Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Getting the Concept
I think Andrew is starting to get the concept of praying. At night when we pray, he usually picks something random to say thank you for or pray about, such as the nearest toy he sees or something new he got. There's usually several things he names off, and he remembers if I forget something while we are praying together. Over the last month, Andrew has started to say more things about people instead of toys, which is fun to watch. He doesn't come up with something every night, but it is becoming more often. He has asked to pray that Grammy's knees get better, that his friend Jack feels better, that I feel better, for Papa's crops, and to keep Ella safe. He also wanted to say thank you for keeping Daddy safe. It is so sweet to see him think of the people in his life and how he wants to pray for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment