I love, love this time of year!!! I love the fall colors, smells, festivities. And I have really been enjoying our fall weather so far this year. I'm not big on cold weather, but everything else this time of year makes up for the coldness. Halloween is past, but I look forward to our Trunk or Treat at church every year as the kick-off to fall. Next up is my birthday. I'll be 28 next Wednesday. I'm not sure when I got that old! I know 28 isn't really that old, but when I think about how I used to be the "young" one, I realize I'm not so much the young one anymore. Everywhere I go now, there are always those younger than me. The past few years have just seemed to go by really fast.
Moving on from that, is Thanksgiving. Yes, Thanksgiving!! Yum! I love the food, the family, the start of Christmas, and most of all.....getting our Christmas tree. I can't believe it's only a little over a week before we can get our tree and start decorating. I am SO excited!!! Then there is Christmas shopping, cookie making day, snow (hopefully)....I'm only excited about snow now that I have kids, and then the Christmases begin. I just love the overall feeling of seeing family, eating yummy food, giving gifts, and living it through the eyes of my kids. What a wonderful time of year and a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of our Savior.
I am so, so VERY excited for the next month or so of activities. It gets better each year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment