I can't believe he is 2 months old. He is getting so big! He had his two month check up this past Tuesday. He is 23.5 inches long and 12 pounds 7 ounces, both between the 50th and 75th percentile. He is still my tall one! He's an inch longer than what Andrew was at two months and about 9 ounces bigger. The doctor said he looked great. He has been stuffy since about 3 weeks old, but she is hoping that will go away by 3 months old. He did great with his shots...only cried for a little while, no knots or bruising, and no fever.
Luke is a great baby! His sleeping has come a long way in his 2nd month. He now only wakes up once to eat. He goes to bed between 7:30 and 8, wakes up between 3:30-4:30 to eat, and goes back to sleep till 7 or 8. I can totally handle that! He's a great napper, too. He still sleeps a lot, but each day he is awake a little more. He is such a happy baby. He rarely fusses unless he is tired or hungry. While he loves to be held, he is content to sit in his bouncer or lay on the floor. He is still my little snuggle bug and I love it!
One of my favorite milestones during the 2nd month is smiling. Luke is a great smiler. He has the cutest two dimples any baby could have. He loves for people to talk to him and he will smile and coo right back. He giggled twice in his sleep, but I'm still waiting for the awake giggle. Not much else happening with Baby Luke, so I will end this post with some pictures of Luke's adorable smile, which is actually really hard to capture on camera. When I get the camera, he just stares at it, so here's the best I have so far:

No comments:
Post a Comment