Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trunk or Treat 2010

Our Trunk or Treat theme this year was Green Bay Packers. We wanted to do football and decided on Green Bay Packers. We bought all the costumes on ebay. I looked for Rams costumes but they didn't have a great selection, so the Packers were next in line. Andrew was the football player, Ryleigh, Ella, and Madison were cheerleaders, Luke and Presely were footballs, Melanie and I were refs, and Matt was the coach. (Tom was just a fan.) The kids looked SO cute! We even WON the Trunk or Treat contest! Here are some pictures:


Our scoreboard, field, and audience:

Melanie and her girls:

The Cheeseheads. I made the cheeseheads very quickly and almost didn't use them because I thought they looked silly, but I'm glad we did. We got the most comments on the cheeseheads.

The 3 adorable cheerleaders:

Luke dressed as a football. Melanie made the football costumes. They were so cute!

The football player with his football and cheerleader. =)

The whole crew: Coach, Ref, Football Player, Football, and Cheerleader. I was proud of Matt for being such a good sport and dressing up!

Our Little Footballs - Presley and Luke:

Not from Trunk or Treat, but I wanted to stick a picture of Luke in his Halloween sleeper somewhere:

No comments: