I had a wonderful 28th birthday. We were supposed to meet friends that morning for a playdate, but I-44 was closed and I didn't make it (I wish that wasn't the only direct shot to most places for me!). The kids were disappointed, so we headed to Panera Bread for a muffin instead. I had a pumpkin muffin, which was delicious! All 3 kids napped at the same time....a miracle! And so I also napped, for over an hour. That night we went to The Pasta House and Cold Stone Creamery as a family. The kids were so well behaved I couldn't believe it! They hadn't been out to eat for a while, so I was worried how they would do, but they did great! Ella ate a ton and both sat in their chairs quietly. Cold Stone was delicious, of course! Andrew chose blue (cotton candy) ice cream with gummy bears. Doesn't sound so great, but he liked it. Ella chose chocolate ice cream with M&Ms. They thought it was pretty cool to pick from all the different ice creams and add-ins. It was a wonderful evening with my beautiful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment