Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Survived

We survived our first stomach bug of the season! It wasn't fun, but we survived. Andrew got it first. He threw up all of Wednesday night...at my mom's house. Ella had it Thursday morning, and I got it shortly after lunch on Thursday. I survived until Matt got home and then didn't leave the couch unless it was to be sick. Andrew seemed totally fine by Thursday afternoon, so he went to school on Friday. He then threw up again Friday afternoon (all over the van!). Finally by Saturday evening, he was back to normal....at least until Monday morning. He had diarrhea 4 times while getting ready for school, so I kept him home. Ella only acted sick Thursday morning, but she had diarrhea for 5 days! It was a rough few days, with a lot of cleaning up. I told Matt I couldn't wipe any more butts. :) We have finally had 2 full days of no puking or diarrhea. Thankfully, Matt and Luke somehow escaped it. I'm also very glad to have it over with before Christmas.

No comments: