Andrew was also Peter Pan for Halloween (in addition to Prince Charming). Our Trunk or Treat theme was Disney Princesses, which is how Gabriella came to be Tinker Bell. My mom found her a really cute Tinker Bell costume. When we decided Gabriella was going to be Tinker Bell, I wanted Andrew to match her and be Peter Pan, but I wanted Andrew to be Prince Charming to match Ryleigh for Trunk or Treat, so he ended up being both. Andrew dressed up as Peter Pan for our Stroller Strides class and Halloween party, where he matched Ella. Then on Halloween night, Andrew dressed up as Prince Charming for Trunk or Treat. He was adorable in both of his costumes. He wasn't too fond of his hat or belt when he was Peter Pan, so I'm sure there were several people that didn't know who he was. And Gabriella looked precious in her Tinker Bell costume. She was adorable. And of course her smiley self, so many people commented on her all day and night. I took Andrew and Ella to get their pictures taken for Halloween. Here are a few of my favorites:








1 comment:
Those turned out really cute!! And I really liked the idea!
Post a Comment