Andrew and Ryleigh dressed up as Prince Charming and Cinderella for our Trunk or Treat at church. Last Tuesday, we went to Sears to have their pictures taken. Cinderella must not have had all her beauty sleep, though, because she didn't really want her picture taken. Honestly, I couldn't believe how good Andrew was; he hadn't done that well for pictures since he was about 9 months old. We were able to get a couple of decent ones. We went to the Chesterfield Sears and I wasn't really that impressed. I think they missed a lot of good opportunities to get a cute picture where Andrew and Ryleigh were both at least looking at the camera with a happy face. They really did look super cute together. Here are a few of the pictures:





1 comment:
Sorry she was so bad. She doesn't like her picture taken that is for sure. But I do think that they looked adorable together!
Post a Comment