Last week was really busy for us, so now I have a lot of blogging to catch up on. There has been a lot happening lately that I want to write about, but I just haven't had much time. The last week of the month and the first week of the month are busiest for me in Stroller Strides, plus we had Halloween to get ready for. I had MNO last Monday night, so they took away work time. But it was a lot of fun and a great break. On Tuesday, Melanie and I took Andrew and Ryleigh to the mall for Halloween pictures. Wednesday we had pictures for Andrew and Ella. And the battery in the van died on Wednesday when I went to leave for Stroller Strides class, so that day was one big rush. On Friday we had a Halloween party and Trunk or Treat. There just wasn't much time to blog, so you'll see several posts after this one...that's me trying to catch up.
It looks like last week is the first of many busy weeks to come. This weekend I have a family Stroller Strides class, the next two weekends are deer season (so we won't be home at all), then there is Thanksgiving, then cookie baking for Christmas, Christmas with my family in Northern Missouri, and then Christmas. Yep, every weekend from now until January is booked. It sure is a busy time of year, but I love it!! I am looking for getting into holiday mode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment