Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sleepover!

A couple weeks ago Andrew and Ryleigh had their first sleepover at our house (their 2nd overall). They had SO much fun! Ella hung out with them for the night, too (or at least tried). We had cheesy vegetable soup for dinner. Then we went outside to paint pumpkins. They all needed baths, so we headed in and I stuck all 3 in the tub. Ryleigh and Andrew watched Dora while I put Ella to bed. Then we had sundaes. I gave them each a bowl of ice cream. I set out sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, gummy bears, and chocolate syrup. I let them do their toppings. They had fun with that! Papa even joined them to have one.

We blew up the air mattress in Andrew's room and read books. Ryleigh fell asleep easily of course and Andrew flopped around for 1/2 an hour. The next morning they both woke up early. They had a lot of fun playing together in the morning. I think they both started to get a little tired and cranky late morning, so we had lunch and took naps. They are SUPER cute together!!!

No comments: