Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Funnies from Andrew

I know I've said it before, but I really wish I would write down all the cute and funny things Andrew says daily because I can't ever remember all of them. Here are a few in the past month or so that stand out:

Andrew randomly said to me one day in the car, "Mom, it would be yucky to be a diaper."

Lately when Ella has been doing something good or something funny, Andrew will say, "I don't know how little girls can do that." It's so cute!

Andrew stayed with my mom one night and he had a little gas (which isn't all that unusual). When I was there, my mom was talking to me and said, "Man, that kid can fart". Andrew heard her and yelled, "Yeah and my daddy can fart, too". I think Matt is starting to see the effects of him laughing about all the farting.

One night before bed, Andrew's legs were hurting. I told him that they could be hurting because he was growing. The next day he told me Jesus made his legs hurt so he could grow. I told him Jesus didn't want his legs to hurt and that he should ask Jesus to help him feel better next time they hurt. Andrew said, "But then Jesus would have to come out of my heart." It was so sweet!

No comments: