Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gabriella's First Haircut

Gabriella had her first haircut tonight! It took Ella so long to grow hair, so it was hard for me to cut it. We've been wanting to give her a trim for a while, but I just didn't know if I was totally ready. She had a mullet as a baby and it is finally starting to even out, but she does still have choppy layers that have grown at different times. I think she needed a small trim to get rid of dead ends and give her a fresh start. So, Aunt Trisha trimmed it for her tonight. She trimmed just a little bit off the back and a few pieces in the front. Gabriella really didn't lose much length, but it did seem to help thicken it up. Below are some pics of the process. Thanks to chocolate chip cookies, she really didn't know what was going on and did a great job!

Wetting down Gabriella's hair:

Trisha making the first cut:
Ella enjoying her chocolate chip cookie:


The final result:

No comments: