Andrew and Ella might pester each other, argue, forget to share, and not get along so well sometimes, but they really do love each other! They do have days where they don't mesh too well....mostly because they are both really stubborn and neither will give in. But the older they get, the better they play together and the more I can see their friendship form. It is SO cute when they tell each other good night or good bye and give each other a big hug and kiss. Ella always wants to tell Andrew good night and she'll stay there and hug him until he gives her a kiss. She also always hugs him when we drop him off at preschool. Andrew has been a lot more willing to play with Ella and share his toys lately, too. They have days where they play so well together in their rooms. They will go back there together and I won't hear any yelling or crying. It's so cute!! And since those days don't happen too often, I try to take advantage of them. I think Andrew and Ella will always have little disagreements, arguments, and pestering moments, but it is great to seem them form a friendship and bond. Andrew rarely wants to go anywhere without Ella now. He always wants her to come along and if she doesn't he's a little sad. They are becoming great friends. I love when they sit in the rocker and read together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment