Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ella's Babies

I wrote in Ella's post about how much she likes her babies. Here are a few recent pictures of her with her babies. She is going to be a good mommy one day! She is so sweet to her babies and treats them like real babies. These pictures are only a few examples of what she does with them. There are so many times I wish I could turn my eyes into a video camera because she is so cute with her babies.

Here are her babies lined up for a tea party:
I call this picture Ella's "busy, tired mommy role" picture. She fell asleep with her baby on her chest and if you look close, she has the baby's keys, toy, and sippy in her hands. Of course, there's also the 2 phones, blow dryer, Bible, and diaper bag.

It is hard to tell exactly what this picture is because it was dark when I took it. When I went to check on Ella before I went to bed one night, this is what I found. She had two babies sharing a pillow. Each baby had her own blanket (and she was tightly tucked into it), bottle/sippy, and little baby stuffed toy. It was so sweet!

And this is how Ella fell asleep one day at nap time (yep, that's her little purple butt sticking up). Babies aren't really the focus here; I just thought it was funny.

No comments: