Two funny stories with Ella figuring out what different words mean:
Typically when we pick Andrew up from school, we don't get out. We drive up to the door and wait for him to come out. A couple weeks ago, I needed to turn in his tuition payment, so I told Ella we were going to park and go in because I needed to turn in the tuition payment. Ella said, "Oh, I like tuition payment." I asked, "You do?" She looked around and said, "Yes, I like tuition payment. Where is she?" It was so funny to see the look on her face when I held up the envelope and said, "Here is tuition payment".
Today I was laying down on our bed and told Ella I really needed some energy. She said, "I can get you some energy." She walked out toward the bathroom and I asked where she was going. She said, "I'm going to get you some energy. Where do you get energy? Do you get it from here (opening up the hallway closet)?" It was cute, but I really do wish that some days I could get energy from the closet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment