Monday, May 30, 2011

Ella's Favorites at 3

I started doing a list of Andrew's favorites when he turned 3, so I wanted to get Ella's started this year since she turned 3. She had a lot of fun answering them and was pretty quick to answer most of them. I wrote little notes behind some of the favorites she listed, but these are all her answers.

Color - Pink (Very true!)
Food - Hot Dog (She does like hot dogs, but she also LOVES beans. The girl can eat more beans than anyone I know....black beans, baked beans, refried beans, kidney beans....she loves them all. When we have anything with beans, she has seconds or thirds.)
Fruit - Strawberry
Vegetable - Carrots
Breakfast Food - Peanut Butter & Jelly (She does eat PB&J toast a lot, but asks for waffles the most....waffles with peanut butter.)
Drink - Chocolate Milk
T.V. Show - Dora
Movie- Veggie Tales (She also loves Strawberry Shortcake!)
Book - Minnie Mouse (We don't really read this much, so I'm not sure why she picked it. She likes her Princess Baby books. At the library, she always picks Dora and Barbie books.)
Toy - Barbies (She has an obsession with Barbies is more like it.)
Shirt - Dora Shirt
Ice Cream - Vanilla
Cookie - Chocolate Chip
Snack - Fruit Snack
Season - Fall (She didn't really know what to answer for this one. She ended up saying fall, but I don't think she really knew why.)
Animal - Deer (Not sure where this came from.)
Stuffed Animal - Mollie (Mollie is her stuffed dog. Aunt Christa gave it to her and she has loved it ever since.)
Singer - Bob Seeger
Thing to do outside - Swing (She could swing all day. At the park, it's all she wants to do.)
Sport - Soccer
Holiday - Easter
Thing to do with Mommy - Play Barbies
Thing to do with Daddy - Play Barbies
Thing to do with Andrew - Play Barbies
Thing to do with Luke - Play Barbies
Yep, she loves Barbies!!

No comments: