Luke LOVES the bath!! I can barely get his clothes off before he is trying to dive in. He gets so excited. When we walk in the bathroom, he starts kicking his legs with excitement. Then the whole time I am trying to undress him, he is leaning over to get in the tub. He would play in there for hours, if I let him. He loves to splash....and really gets into it sometimes. He also loves reaching for Andrew's Hot Wheels cars and then throwing them back in to make a splash. He will sit and play or crawl around and lay on his belly.
When Andrew and Ella are in the bath tub, Luke tries to get in too. He gets so excited to see them in the tub and starts kicking his legs. Then he just sits or stands on the outside of the tub and watches them, wishing I would let him in too. He definitely loves the water and I'm excited to see how much he enjoys the pool this summer.
Once in a while, I do give in and let Luke play with Andrew and Ella for a while. Their water is a little too deep for Luke since he likes to be on his belly, but he loves being in there with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment