Sunday, October 19, 2008

Did He Really?



Did Andrew really fall asleep on the couch? Yes, he did. I couldn't believe it! Andrew is not the kind of kid that just falls asleep. He hasn't fallen asleep on the couch (or anywhere but a bed or the car) since he was probably 2 or 3 months old. This past Friday, we met Matt for lunch after Stroller Strides. I knew Andrew had to be tired because he had woken up at 5:45 that morning. I thought for sure he would fall asleep in the car, but he didn't. He kept himself busy and fought it the entire way home. When we got home, I turned on Bob the Builder and told Andrew to watch it until I had Ella asleep. I was only in Ella's room about 10 minutes and when I walked around the corner to the living room, Andrew was fast asleep on the couch. I was shocked! Of course, he looked so precious, so I took some pictures.


1 comment:

Dianna said...

Wow that is a first for Andrew. Glad you took the pictures so we could see him in his first.