Now for Ella's post...
Ella is also growing very fast. It seems to be going by much faster with Ella than it did with Andrew. She is almost 5 months old!! It seems like it took a long time before I got to feed Andrew solid foods and now I can't believe it is almost time for Ella to start solids. Ella has changed so much since she was born. She is a very happy and content little girl. She smiles all the time and LOVES her big brother. The past few days she has been really giggling out loud...mostly at Andrew. It's so sweet. Ella loves rolling over and scooting. She can get just about anywhere by rolling over. She doesn't stay on blankets anymore; she just goes where ever she wants. She has been trying to get on her hands and knees for a few weeks. She can push herself back onto her knees, but she's not really in an upright position yet. I'm sure it won't be long before she starts crawling. Then she'll be able to follow her big brother everywhere.
Ella is much more into her toys than I remember Andrew being. Ella is pretty content lying on the floor playing...that is as long as she roll all over with her toys. When I used to put Andrew in our fish bouncer, he just wanted to kick his legs as fast as he could (which was really fast!). Ella on the other hand is more interested in the two toys that hang down. She has figured out that kicking them makes the fish at the top swim and she pulls herself up to an upright position so she can play with the toys. Andrew couldn't have cared less about the toys when he was a baby. Ella reaches our for everything...faces, hair, people, dogs, toys, anything that passes her way. She is really aware of her surroundings and loves attention. It's a good thing I have Andrew to help keep her occupied.
One of the things I love most about Ella is that she is cuddly. She loves to be held and cuddle in your arms. Andrew never did that, so I love that Ella does. Sometimes it almost feels like she is giving me hugs. Ella is a sweet baby and so precious. It does seem to be going fast, but she is still so little and sweet. When I see her sleeping in her crib, I remember how small she still is. It will be exciting to see her new milestones over the next couple of months, but I am going to enjoy her as a baby as long as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment