Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Curious George
Curious George was at our local library today, so Andrew, Gabriella, and I went to see him. Andrew LOVES George. Other than Dora, George is probably Andrew's favorite. He was so excited to see him. He kept telling me, "I think George is going to be small." I warned him that he would actually be big. And he was. The man in the yellow hat was there, too. Andrew was quiet when George came out and was excited, but he didn't want to stand by George by himself. He gave George high five, but I had to be in the picture because Andrew wouldn't stay up there. Gabriella just stared and stared with big eyes and a serious face. She started shaking and crying a little when we got close, but all in all she did much better than I thought. Here are a few pics:

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment