Monday, July 6, 2009
Making Progress...
Last week Matt started putting Andrew to bed in his own room. Matt reads to him and then lays next to Andrew's bed while Andrew falls asleep. The first night he stayed in his own bed until 5 am. I couldn't believe it! The second night was a little rough. He got scared (there were ducks under the bed) and would only sleep in our bed. The rest of the nights have gone much better. He has had two nights where he stayed in his bed until 6 am. The other nights he has come to our room sometime in the middle of the night. I usually don't even know he came in; he goes straight to the floor (I still make him a little bed for when he comes in). So, we're making progress. Maybe he'll be in there for good before he starts school in the fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment