Monday, July 6, 2009
My Little Farmer
Andrew is really into farming right now! It started a couple weeks ago when he got to help Papa cut wheat. He loved it. He hopped right in the combine and took off. Papa said he was trying to work the controls and steer. Papa let him bring home some of the wheat he cut. For the first week after riding in the combine, Andrew played with his combines all day. He would cut the wheat, unload it in the dump truck, take it to the grain store, and cut more. Of course, I had to play with him, so I was driving the combine back and forth on the carpet. The past week he hasn't been playing as much with his combines; he's moved to the tractors and trailers. He really gets into it. His tractors have several different sound effects, they talk to each other, and all have certain trailers (he calls all the implements trailers). He can lay on the floor and play with tractors all day. He plays with them in bed, at the table, in the car, anywhere he can take them. I think I have a future farmer on my hands. That should make Papa happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Papa- that is so cute!
Post a Comment