Saturday, July 25, 2009

Monkey Girl

Gabriella is definitely a climber! She climbs on everything, which is impressive considering how short her little legs are :). She can climb to the top of a picnic table by herself. She picks up and pushes the bathroom stool to the sink and climbs up and stands up to wash her hands or brush her teeth. The other day I was putting stuff in the van and left the door open leading to the garage so Ella could play out there while I was getting everything together. I walked out to find Ella in the driver seat of the van! She had climbed into the van and then into the driver seat. I couldn't believe it. She can climbs up the ladder on our swing set and goes down the slide by herself. It is just crazy what she can do for being so little and young. And it makes me realize how big she is getting.

Standing on the stool like a big girl after she brushed her teeth.

Climbing up the ladder on the swingset.


No comments: