Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Student of the Month

Andrew's preschool randomly chooses 2 students from each class to be Student of the Month. Andrew was chosen for February. They ask each student the same questions. Then when they are Student of the Month, their picture with their answers are hung up outside the classroom. They are also featured in St. Paul's Lutheran Church's newsletter. Here are Andrew's answers to the questions:

I like carrots.
My favorite food is peanut butter and jelly.
My favorite color is green.
I'm happy when I'm sleeping.
I'm really good at riding my bike.
When I grow up I want to ride a green motorcycle.
I love my mommy.

Of course, my favorite is the last one :). I'm not sure why he said carrots because he certainly doesn't eat them very well. The sleeping one is funny, too. He never wants to go to sleep! All the others seem pretty accurate. He's getting so big!

No comments: