Andrew has a friend, William, from Stroller Strides whose birthday is the day after his. William's mom, Carrie, had mentioned something about doing Andrew's and William's party together. I had originally just planned to do his family and friend party at the same time, since his birthday was also Easter weekend, but it sounded like a good idea since William and Andrew have mostly the same friends. We called around and looked into different venues. My Gym sounded really fun, so we went with it. And we are so glad we did! It was a blast. The kids had a great time. They kept the kids busy with games, puppet shows, bubbles, jumping, stretching, all kinds of things. The kids were smiling and laughing the whole time. And the best part for Carrie and me was we didn't have to do anything....they kept the kids entertained, set up for pizza and cake, and cleaned up. It was great!! I know Andrew had a wonderful time. Here are some pictures. I had a lot of pics; it was hard to choose which ones to put on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment