I think Matt and I are aging lately. When I saw the picture below of Andrew and me a couple weeks ago, I started using my eye cream. (I asked for eye cream last Christmas and it has mostly sat in my cabinet for a year.) This time I really started using it. Though it suggests twice a day and I barely have time for once a day.
Then a couple days ago, Andrew told me I had 3 dimples. I had to explain that only one was an actual dimple and the rest were laugh lines. Last night, Andrew asked Matt what all those lines on his forehead were called. Even our 4.5 year old is noticing that we are getting old.....now that makes me feel old! I remember my parents when they were in their late 20s and early 30s and I did think they were old, so I guess that is how Andrew feels about us. Now let's just hope the eye cream starts to kick in. =)

1 comment:
And when I saw that picture on fb, I thought (and I think commented), "My goodness Sarah has such beautiful skin! And she looks so young." It's all relative ;o) I also just told B the other night that I need botox, but I know I can't do it. . . . BUT, I have always always furrowed my brow when I'm thinking, and I have "furrow" lines. !!! Sammie B has the very same furrow!! Cuter on her than on me with the now-permanent lines!
Post a Comment