Ella has been dry for over 4 weeks when she wakes up in the morning, so she is wearing underwear to bed now! Now we don't have to buy pull-ups for her....what a great thing for our Dave Ramsey plan. =) Ella even wakes up in the night if she has to pee. There have been a few times that I've heard her run to the bathroom, go potty, and then run back to bed in the middle of the night. It's so much different than Andrew, but I'm glad I have at least one who does good at night.
Now that Andrew has seen how excited we are for Ella when she wears her underwear to bed, he wants to try to wear underwear to bed again. I will probably give it a try again in a couple months. I don't want him to get discouraged, upset, or sad that he can't wear underwear and Ella can. It isn't his fault or something he is doing intentionally, so I don't want to make him feel bad about it. Some kids are just bed wetters, and I certainly don't want Andrew to get his feelings hurt over it. We'll see how it goes, but for now cutting the number of pull-ups we buy in half works for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment