I thought it would be fun to ask Andrew his favorites each year to see how they change. Yes, I realize at the age of 3 his favorites can change in a day, an hour, and even a minute. He had answers for pretty much all the favorites I asked him. These are all things that he said, but I did write comments after most of them. So here are Andrew's favorites at 3:
Color - Green (He usually says green, orange, brown, but today he only said green. Those are definitely the 3 colors he picks to color and paint with most.)
Food - Hot Dog (Which is unfortunately true. He asks for one every day. I never thought I'd let my kids eat hot dogs, but he loves them. So I am very picky about the kind I buy and try to limit the number he eats per week.)
Fruit - Pineapple
Vegetable - Didn't have an answer for this one :). I even listed off different kinds, but he wouldn't answer. He eats green beans and carrots best, but it usually takes some bribery to get him to eat any vegetable.
Breakfast Food - Peanut Butter & Jelly (He does eat PB&J toast a lot, but also loves oatmeal.)
Drink - Orange Juice (He's only allowed one cup a day, but he tries to get it all day.)
T.V. Show - George (He also loves Dora and Bob the Builder.)
Movie- Lightning McQueen (Cars)
Book - The Truck One. (This is a current library book. He really doesn't have a favorite I don't think. He goes through phases of wanting to read the same book for a couple weeks and then changes.)
Toy - Tractors
Shirt - Lightning McQueen (very true...as soon as it is clean, it's dirty)
Ice Cream - Orange (He means orange sherbet, which he doesn't actually like that much; just likes that it is orange. His favorite is probably chocolate.)
Cookie - M&M
Snack - Crackers and Peanut Butter (He happened to be eating that at the time. His real favorite is probably fruit snacks, which is a special Stroller Strides snack.)
Season - The one with snowmen...which is winter.
Animal - Lion (He also loves bears!)
Stuffed Animal - Tigger and Mr. Bear
Singer - John Mayer (He really does ask for John Mayer in the car...he says, "Mom, need John Mayer on.")
Thing to do outside - Ride Bike
Sport - Golf (I have no idea why he said this...he never plays it or watches it. Right now, I'd say he's most interested in basketball.)
Thing to do with Mommy - Play
Thing to do with Daddy - Play with balloon (not sure where that came from)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment