Holding her baby and talking on the phone while waiting for dinner to be served!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Gabriella's Baby Dedication
Our church has a Baby Dedication every spring. Gabriella wasn't born in time for the one last year, so we had her dedicated this past Sunday, May 17. There were 7 other babies dedicated, including Cousin Madison. The Baby Dedication started with a nice dinner and cake. Then each family was called up one by one. Matt and I dedicated ourselves as parents to raise Gabriella in a Godly way, to teach her God's values, and teach her to have a relationship with God. Pastor David prayed for Gabriella, Matt, and me. Gabriella was given a Bible, an envelope to open on her Baptism day, and a Little People Bus (for fun). Our mentors, Lynn and Gary, were super nice and I know they'll be there if we need them. Gabriella was being a definite busy body. I spent most of the time chasing her around...good thing we were first to go! Here are a few pictures of her at the dedication:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment