Sunday, May 3, 2009
"That Cost A Lot of Money!"
The other day I bought Andrew and Ella some really cute Disney straw cups. Andrew's was Lightnting McQueen and Ella's was Disney princesses. When we got in the car, I gave Andrew's to him. He immediately started chewing on the straw cover. I took it from him and told him that he needed to take care of his things. I told him that it cost a lot money and that mommy and daddy worked hard to buy him things. That's all I said...not thinking he really cared or heard what I said. The next day Ella had her cup in her highchair and she dropped it on the floor. Andrew looked at her and in a stern voice said, "Ella, that cost a lot of money! Mommy and daddy money. It cost a lot of money." It was hilarious! I couldn't believe he said that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment