Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Hairy Story

Here's a story I am posting because Matt wants documentation so he can remember it in the future. About a month ago Andrew and Matt were going fishing at Grandma & Grandpa Kliethermes' house. Matt said on the way there they somehow got on a subject and Andrew said, "Me need hair on my legs." Matt looked back and asked, "You need hair on your legs?". Andrew said, "Yeah, need hair on my legs like Daddy. And my butt, too." I guess Andrew really does notice everything :)!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

So Matt wants everyone to know he has hair on his butt?

Momttorney said...

These blogs are a fabulous way to document EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Melanie said...

FUNNY!!! I laughed out loud when I read this and then had to share it with Tom. I can't believe he would notice that his daddy has hair on his butt!!!! Oh my, too funny!