I got out the baby pool a few weeks ago and Andrew and Ella have had their first swims of the season. Andrew loves it! I thought Ella was going to jump right in and love it too, but she did take a little time getting used to it. She loves baths, so I thought the pool would be so cool to her. The first time it was a little cold so that could have been the problem, but she really didn't want in. The second time she stayed and played a lot longer. Now she tries to climb in herself. The only problem for both of them is that they want in and out, in and out. They play for a while then want to do something else, then get back in, which makes for a dirty pool. I think they are going to have a great time swimming this summer. I plan to take them to the public some and we can't wait for Grammy to have her pool up and going. Here are a few pictures of them swimming:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment