Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Little Miss Bossy
A few times in the past couple of weeks, Ella has pointed her finger at Andrew and jabbered a bunch of stuff to him. It really looked like she was getting after him and trying to tell him what to do. One specific instance was at Shaw Nature Reserve when Andrew was climbing on a cellar door. Matt and I were both telling him to get down. Ella walked right over, stuck her finger up, and started jabbering. Another time Andrew was playing in the open lot next to our house and again Matt and I were telling him he needed to get out. And Ella walked over and did the same thing...finger pointing, jabbering. It was hilarious. I don't really use my finger and neither does Matt, but Ella certainly knows how to use it. She's a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment