Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing!

Andrew's preschool had a Christmas program. There are 4 classes at the preschool. Andrew's class were angels. The other classes were sheep, shepherds, and wise men. Each class had their own song to sing and then they all sang Away in the Manger together at the end. The program was SO cute! Miss Penny and Miss Kathy told the Christmas Story as all the kids did the actions and played the parts. Then each class had their time to sing their song. Andrew was a very cute angel! We practiced his songs at home and he said he was going to sing during the program, but I don't think he did. I know he knew the words, though! He sang them at home and I saw him sing them during class. He's my shy little guy, though, so that's okay. I couldn't see him during the program. I wasn't very close and the lighting was bad for my camera. I tried to take some pictures, but they didn't turn out very well. Even though he didn't sing, he looked SO cute and I was really proud of him. He still walked down the aisle with everyone, stood there while they sang, and I think he did a few of the actions. Andrew's class did awesome singing their song by themselves. It was really fun to see him up there.



Andrew is in the back row, 4th from the left. You can hardly see him.

No comments: