Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All Aboard!

Andrew started collecting GeoTrax on his first birthday when Grammy bought him some. This past Christmas he got the airplane to go with it and extra track, so he had a good collection going. Then Grammy found an entire tote of track, trains, and buildings, including a fire house and mountain, at a garage sale. Here is what all of that resulted in:


I put this together by myself without a manual. I was a regular railroad engineer. It took me quite a while, probably a good hour or more. I wouldn't let Andrew come in and play until I was done and I took pictures. You can't see all the detail, but there are stop lights, stop signs, RR crossing signs, direction signs, trees, LOTS of trains, and more. It doesn't look quite as big in the pictures, but it basically goes from one end of his room to the other. He has a walking path from his door to his bed. We're hoping Daddy builds a table for it soon.

No comments: