This post is a little over a month late, but I wanted to write about Andrew's Vacation Bible School Program. First, Andrew loved VBS at St. Paul's Lutheran Church...much better experience than the one we tried the week before. He did so great. His teacher told us that he was a very sweet little boy. He started talking more as the week went on. She said he was still quiet but she could tell he really enjoyed it and was very observant.
On Friday night, all the kids participated in a VBS program so the parents could see what they had learned all week. The preschoolers only sang two songs, but they were on bleachers right in front. We were in the 2nd row, so very close to Andrew and could see him really well. I knew he wouldn't sing, but I was impressed that he even stood up there once he saw all the people in the audience. He had a string in his pocket that he played with...lifted his shirt a few times to see the string and you could see his belly and boxers. He looked around and watched the other kids sing and dance. I could definitely tell he was nervous. Oh, and let's not forget that he picked his nose...that's right, two fingers up his nose. Oh well, he was still really cute! Here are a few pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment