Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a Girl

My sister found out today that she is having another baby girl! Andrew and Ella will have a little baby girl cousin sometime at the end of January (possibly beginning of February). She and Ella will only be 9 months apart, so I am sure they will be great friends. And I guess Andrew will have to get used to playing dolls and Barbies because he is going to be surrounded by girls :). I am sure that all the girls will have plenty of tractors to play with, though, if Papa has anything to do with it. Most importantly, everything is going great with Melanie and the baby.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I am sure that the girls will enjoy playing tractors with Andrew. He will be such a great "big brother" to all the girls. Being the oldest and the only boy - he definitely will be in charge, ha! Love, Grammy

Melanie said...

Awe, thanks for putting me on your blog! You made me feel so special. (blush) I am sure my girls (it sounds pretty cool saying that) will LOVE playing with tractors or anything else with Andrew. He sure will be adored by all the girls in his life! I just can't wait for her to get here now!