Sunday, September 7, 2008

Show Me the Money

Andrew has a kitchen/BBQ grill play set. It has a small window in it, so when we are playing I will get on one side of the window and ask Andrew for something to eat or drink. When he hands it to me, I pretend to give him money. I think he learned quickly that you are supposed to give money for food and drinks...

Yesterday in the car Andrew was thirsty and kept asking for some water, but we didn't have anything to drink. Of course, Andrew did not understand that and kept asking. Matt told Andrew that he was thirsty too and needed some water but that they would both have to wait until we got home. Andrew kept asking. Matt finally asked Andrew, "Do you have some water?" Andrew shook his head yes, so Matt asked, "Could I have some water please?" Andrew said, "Money". It was so cute. Matt had to pretend to give Andrew some money and then Andrew pretended to give him some water.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love it that story! I love it when they start playing like that. So cute!