Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sitting Pretty

A couple more pictures to share. Gabriella has been practicing sitting up this week. She's doing pretty good. She's still in the phase where she has to use her arms to hold herself up, but she can sit there for several minutes. Once I get her situated and let go, she sits there and just looks around. Daddy says she looks like a monkey, but I think she's doing great. It probably won't be long before she sits up all by herself. While I am writing about her, she also can scoot herself backwards now. She tries so hard to move around when she's on her belly, but she can only go in circles or go backwards. Anyway, here a couple pictures of her trying to sit up (and yes I know that she is missing a sock):



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Way to go Ella!! I am so proud of you!! And you are just so stinkin cute!!!!!!!