Sunday, November 15, 2009
I'm Thankful for...
At night before we pray I always ask Andrew if there is something he wants to say thank you for or pray about. Sometimes he doesn't have anything and other times he says normal stuff like keeping family members safe, something he did that day, for school, or something we had prayed about previously. And sometimes he says some really funny stuff. He said thank you for keeping his Tigger safe. One day last week Andrew didn't get a reward at preschool because he didn't help clean up toys and he actually said thank you for not getting a reward so that he would pick up toys next time. I thought that was pretty clever. There are times where he just kind of looks around the room and says thank you for something totally random that he sees. And my favorite one so far is the night he said, "Thank you for the deer and bear I shot today". He was referring to his stuffed animal deer that looks like a deer mounted on the wall and his stuffed animal bear sitting on the floor right under the deer. Look for more funny ones to come...I'm going to start writing them down so I can remember. I know there have been some funny ones in the past that I can't remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment