Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Gabriella is 2 Months Old!
Baby Gabriella turned 2 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast it is going. She is getting so big and is so alert. She loves for people to talk to her and she smiles so much. She is cooing some and she has clucked her tongue a couple times. She'll also stick her tongue out if you do it to her. I was videotaping her today and when I get the camera out Andrew always wants to watch it on TV. We went all the way back to when Ella was in the hospital and watched it. She was so small. I just can't believe how big she is now! She is still such a cutie and I look forward to all her upcoming milestones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is so ironic that you did this. When I was reading Melanie and Hannah's yesterday. I thought Sarah needs to do this. But knew time would be an issue. It will be fun to read. MOM>
Gabriella you are growing so fast!!! Ryleigh can't wait until you are old enough to play baby dolls with!
Post a Comment