Andrew took a while to adjust to having a new baby in the house. I felt like he was always in trouble for the first few weeks. His behavior was not good and I found myself getting very frustrated. Thankfully, he did some very funny and cute things to bring a smile to my face. Many of these things will be great and very embarassing to tell him and his wife once he's older. Here's just a few of them:
* While he had his not so nice moments, he did do all the typical cute stuff, like getting Ella's diapers, pacifier, and blankets, kissing her, and yelling Ella (actually he said "Elwah") when she finally woke up.
* Andrew always made sure that I got my nursing pads back in once I was done feeding Ella. If I left one on the couch, he ran after me with it.
* One night when I was getting ready for bed, I walked in Ella's room to find one her little dolls all buckled into her carseat and another of her dolls propped up on the Boppy pillow. It was so cute!
* Matt was holding Ella one evening when she was fussy. Andrew wanted me to pick him up. Matt was holding Ella in the cradle position so Andrew wanted me to hold him that way. Matt put Ella up on his shoulder, so I had to put Andrew on my shoulder. Then he started pretending to cry just like Ella.
* I was rocking Andrew before his nap and Ella was sitting with us. Andrew took her pacifier, then he would go wah-wah and stick it in his mouth, take it out, go wah-wah and put it back in his mouth.
* Once when Ella was sleeping in her swing, Andrew put a bowl on her head. Another time she was propped up on the couch and when I came around the corner, she had a stuffed turtle sitting on top of her head.
And the best two:
* One day as I was getting dressed after my shower, Andrew pointed to my boobs and started smacking his lips.
* This past week I was changing my clothes and all I had on was a t-shirt. Andrew came running in trying to put something in my butt. When I asked him what he was doing, he ran to Ella's room and got the diaper rash cream. He was trying to put diaper rash cream on my butt!!
I am sure there are many more that I am forgetting, and I am sure there are many more to come, so I'll be sure to post them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment